Fixit Self-Repair Stands
VCU’s eight Fixit Bike Self-Repair Stands provide an additional measure of reliability to bike commuters at the university. Should one need to change a flat tube or make minor adjustments, tools suspended from cables at each of these stands can help you get to class and to get home.
The stands are free to use, available 24 hours a day/seven days a week, and simple to use, provided commuters have basic bike maintenance repair skills. They are even conveniently located such that they are easily accessed by just a brief walk from anywhere on either campus.
On the Monroe Park Campus:
- Outside the Cabell Library facing the Student Commons
- In the walkway south of Johnson Hall
- By the entrance to the Cary St. Gym
- Outside the shop at RamBikes
On the MCV Campus:
- Across the street from the Larrick Student Center
- In the courtyard by McGuire Annex
- In front of the Tompkins-McCaw Library